What we do for projects
Our focus skills and offering
Our expertise and resources are targeted at projects with a value up to approximately R80m.
We have also been involved in projects of a greater value as part of the larger project management team.
Examples of this are the LTSA (Sappi) MVR Thin Lignin Evaporator (Umkomaas KZN) with a project value of approx. R120 million, with PPTech, and the Water Treatment Plant for the Krone IPP Power Plant in Tema Ghana, with Group Five Power International, with a value of approx. R175 million.
Building on Past Success...
High success rate in terms of projects taken on, completions and schedules met.
Qualified, Mobile Team
Ability to complete diverse tasks in challenging geographic regions. A wide array of appropriate skills, expertise.
Many years experience with outstanding players in the industry. A wealth of resources ad skills to draw on.
Scope of Services
Project Engineering Services..
- 1Specification and RFQ submissions & adjudications
- 2Fabricator Reviews
- 3Fabricator & supplier selection
- 4Fabricator QC/QA Inspections
- 5Procurement management services.
- 6On site project supervision.
Detailed design engineering packages
- 1Prelim and Detailed Scope & Costing studies
- 2Bankable Feasibility Studies (BFS)
- 3Process Engineering Studies and upgrade/design improvement recommendations
- 4Specific equipment designs, i.e. mass transfer, heat transfer, reactors, pressure vessels, fluid transfer systems, water and industrial effluent treatment systems, ozone treatment of air and or water systems, energy saving /conservation systems etc.