Consultants doing Engineering Projects, Design and Process Solutions throughout Africa.
Process Chemetics offers a bespoke design, process and project engineering service to the chemical and process industries in Southern and East Africa
Led by Quentin Austin, and a select team of associates and contractors, covering Chemical/Process Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering.
A large part of our success is due to the flexibility and and mobility that we are able to offer. (As seen in our work across the African continent).
One of our core strengths is the ability to deliver targeted results and trouble-shooting solutions with quick and efficient turnaround times.
Working together towards better results.
Our expertise and re-sources are targeted at projects with a value up to approximately R80 million, but we have also been involved in projects of a greater value as part of the larger team. An example of this is the LTSA (Sappi), MVR Thin Lignin Evaporator (Umkomaas KZN) with a project value of approx. R120 million.
Recent work completed
- Waste Caustic evaporator plant for Textile Company (Old David Whiteheads)
- Chemserve/IOP – Pine Gum refining plant to produce natural turpentine and gum rosin
- Tantalite Resources Pty Ltd (Modderfontein)
- Design/upgrade of a tantalite and niobium ore processing plant including full effluent treatment
- Talbot & Talbot (SABMiller) – various brewery effluent upgrades
- Nile Breweries (Uganda) – Brewery effluent treatment plant and green energy (methane) recovery plant.
- Tanzanian Breweries – Brewery process water and effluent treatment plant including methane recovery for process steam production.
- Tanzanian Breweries – Malting plant effluent treatment upgrade with trickling bioreactor/filter.
- Paarl Green Diesel - Pilot plant to produce green diesel from biowaste
- Hosaf— Div. of KAP Industrials – Client PM for the upgrade of their PET production facility from 300 -700 MT/day.
Need more information? Reach out to us and let's talk.